Popular Tags: [View All]
Julien Thomas
France
Lunéville
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi
Two questions, sorry if someone already asked em:

-When i'm on an edge sra space, do i have to put the revealed card in a straight line or can i put it upper or lower as in the historical scenario map setup?
-with the skill "draw action: draw 2 keep 1", what do i do with the card i don't want? Discard? On top of deck? On bottom of deck?

Thanks for your reply.
Congrats for the game, it's great! I used to hate solo games but this one make me want to play everyday!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
tomjulioo wrote:
Hi
Two questions, sorry if someone already asked em:

-When i'm on an edge sra space, do i have to put the revealed card in a straight line or can i put it upper or lower as in the historical scenario map setup?
-with the skill "draw action: draw 2 keep 1", what do i do with the card i don't want? Discard? On top of deck? On bottom of deck?

Thanks for your reply.
Congrats for the game, it's great! I used to hate solo games but this one make me want to play everyday!!!

Hi Julien,

- You place the revealed card in a straight line, like the image on the setup section of the rulebook.
- When using that skill, you place the card you don't want on the bottom of the deck.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks for playing Adamastor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Thomas
France
Lunéville
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok. Thanks.
I just won a 4 card game discarding the extra card but with a lot of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Nice

But you should check the post I posted yesterday that changes how you gain land bonus to make the game a bit more tighter.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Thomas
France
Lunéville
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, i saw it but 3 navigation cost only to gain 1 card (and it's bonus) seems a high cost for potentialy only 1 card (if there's no bonus...)
I'll try it anyway, maybe it will be great...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Navigate to an island costs 1 navigation more than navigating to an empty space. So, yes, in worst case scenario "only" 1 card for just 1 extra navigation, is already a good reward

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.