1 Posts

Dragonfire: Adventures – Shadows Over Dragonspear Castle» Forums » General

Subject: Building the Decks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Jones
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: BCZ explains it all here. Thanks, BCZ; the rest of this can be ignored. I should have searched first.

Can someone help me parse out what they mean for building the decks?

Scene 1: "Shuffle together the following encounters: Dungeon 1 from Dragonspear: all ten non-fiend; Dungeon 2 from Dragonspear: Spined Devil x2, Bone Devil x2." This would imply to me that I take the 10 non-fiend cards from Dungeon 1 of Dragonspear, which is all of them (so why say non-fiend?), and then take the bone devil and spinded devil from Dungeon 2.

Except the devils are not in Dungeon 2, they are "star" 1. So did they mean all of dungeon 1 and just the devils, or did they mean all of dungeon 1 and dungeon 2, and the devils?

Do they mean "Shuffle together dragonspear decks Dungeon 1 and Dungeon 2, and then add the two Bone Devils and Spine Devils"?

It looks to me like they wrote these instructions and then decided to move the fiends out of the deck, and then forgot to revise the instructions? Either that, or they're just using the colon inappropriately, and should have had a semicolon there.

Scene 2: "Dungeon 1 from Dragonspear: all four lemur." Again, the lemur are not in Dungeon 1, and since there is nothing else, the must just mean "shuffle the four lemur into the dragonspear dungeon 1 deck."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.