Popular Tags: [View All]
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I just got my copy, and I haven't been following the forums. I see 126 rules threads. Are they all just "read the rules better" type answers, or there an Errata/FAQ? I don't feel like scanning 126 threads, and I suspect there are others like me who are just now wanting to dig into this. Thx in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X Shrike
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It maybe bad sampling but, the majority of the threads look to be "read the rules better". There are like two threads that could be considered FAQ but, I think they were made before the game was out and people are trying to figure out the rules without playing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair, I also found many threads that seemed to ask corner cases that weren't covered in the rules. However, I would say they aren't as simple as "read the rules" but they are logical if one doesn't over think them. In other words, while not specifically addressed in the rules, the question's answers could've been arrived at if followed through based on the rules as they are written.

Did you have a specific question that could perhaps be answered quickly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pacman88k wrote:
Did you have a specific question that could perhaps be answered quickly?

Nope. I haven't even read the rules yet. Just trying to get ahead of the curve, if there is one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Todea
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just posted a FAQ, but I need more input and some clarifications!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tzutzy wrote:
I just posted a FAQ, but I need more input and some clarifications!

I saw that. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.