Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antoine Martinez
France
flag msg tools
Hi guys,

I did a solo game with Roland Banks and the following situation happened:
Spoiler (click to reveal)

Umordhoth got 2HP left. Roland has 1HP and 1 Sanity left but cover up is still active (2 clues on it).

In my hand, I got Evidence and Working on a hunch (and enough ressources to play them both).

The 45 automatic is equipped and I shot Umordhoth successfully and kill him.

1) Do I have time to play Evidence and Working on a hunch as fast actions after killing Umordoth?
2) If not, what happens? Do I win? Do I lose? Something in between?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Russell-Hammond
msg tools
There's really no reason to worry about Cover-Up in the final scenario, as the campaigns over anyway.

You'd get the resolution for killing Umordhoth, then you'd take the mental trauma, which would really only matters if you wanted to take your Investigator into another campaign.
Note, that even if you were to go insane from reaching 5/5 Trauma, you'd still win.You'd just go insane in the process
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
You can play Working a Hunch! before shooting Umordhoth the last time, and you can play Evidence! and Roland's special ability (if it's still available) as soon as Umordhoth dies. Trauma is not immediate Horror though, and you do win whether or not you resolve the Weakness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.