Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No video about duelosaur on kickstart until now. Any idea when will they post some videos about it? I can not back a project like this where it looks like the game is not even close of finished design point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Moss
United States
Bryan
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:
No video about duelosaur on kickstart until now. Any idea when will they post some videos about it? I can not back a project like this where it looks like the game is not even close of finished design point.

The design is finished, but we are getting art assets and other things at odd times because the art team is working on both games right now. We didn't want to put videos of my prototype version out there if we could get a great looking one, but we will probably be doing just that next week.

So videos soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Will be waiting for those!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lowder
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
CFMoss wrote:
ryusora wrote:

The design is finished, but we are getting art assets and other things at odd times because the art team is working on both games right now. We didn't want to put videos of my prototype version out there if we could get a great looking one, but we will probably be doing just that next week.

So videos soon!

Hell yes. Thanks for working hard for us! I'm pumped to back Duelosaur, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Moss
United States
Bryan
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We just did a live stream on the Kickstarter. If you missed it, you can rewatch it in all it's pixelated glory. We are thinking about doing one weekly switching between Duel and Totally Liquid, cause it was a lot of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the video. It was pretty unwatchable though. I think live streams on facebook are very low resolution anyway. I've yet to see a decent one. Might be better to just record an HD video and upload it to youtube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Findlater
New Zealand
Invercargill
Southland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Any chance this has been sent out to some reviewers like Rahdo or Jon Gets Games?

Don’t think I can back this without seeing how it will play and how different it is from just playing 2 player of Dinosaur Island.

With so many games coming out these days I need to be sure before adding another game to the collection.

I will be backing Dinosaur Island though, that game looks great.

Started watching the live stream but it was so hard to watch I turned it off. It’s hard to really get a feeling for the game when the camera is so zoomed out you can’t really see what’s going on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe A
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yea. Why did they make such a crappy quality video. I guess they are just selling the new game through the old game's fanfare. Pretty sad :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
BestCheckedIn wrote:
Yea. Why did they make such a crappy quality video. I guess they are just selling the new game through the old game's fanfare. Pretty sad :/

Jon and Ian had last second internet issues.

The game is out to two independent groups to do walkthroughs, which should hit soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Yi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stooge wrote:
Jon and Ian had last second internet issues.

The game is out to two independent groups to do walkthroughs, which should hit soon.

Are you looking for any media willing to do Print and Play reviews? I know you want to keep your videos high quality, and my wife and I do a podcast and YouTube channel. If you were interested, we could do audio or video. Either way, your campaign is crushing it! I read over the rules and it seems promising, so I'm excited to see some video content on Duelosaur Island.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Yi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the live stream. Helped me see the flow of it pretty well, and I really like the end-game scoring! I didn't realize you would almost double the score at the end of the game. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the other reviews with a few more pixels!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.