4 Posts

The World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch» Forums » General

Subject: How to paint bobby's rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Wall
msg tools
mbmb
Okay I know this might seem like a silly question. But I'm the one painting the game and I didn't really want to read through it and spoil myself since I'm not the one running it. I noticed there are infected bobby's and infected constables. There are also bobby's with 2 separate sculpts. What colour should I be painting these, should i be going with a navy blue theme with half of them or a dark grey with all of them ? Without going through the book would and spoiling myself would someone be able to tell me how many i should paint in each shade or whether it doesn't matter at all. Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's nothing to spoil by reading the scenarios.
All information, aside from certain Nemesis cards, is open.

Paint them how you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
b p
Croatia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went with a dark navy blue for all of them (before actually realising they are garbed in black in the illustrations), and they look just fine.

In fact i would recommend keeping them all in one colour regardless of the pose as they look better that way on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Tenzer
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like this...?

[Ripper Street: Sergeant Donald Artherton]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.