Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Snyder
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So we ran into some interesting game state(s) in our virgin game today.

A z666’d zombie wiped out all other characters.

We ruled that after the zombie killed everyone else, the zombie was killed and all the loot of all characters was discarded.

Sound about right?

Note: zombie plus other characters with armor create really long (and entertaining) combat sequences!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Lonngren
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That card, at the wrong time can be a party killer, but not a victory killer. Fallen Land is designed for players to be able to "bounce back" from such things and still be able to win the game. The card itself is meant to simulate how horrible and devastating it is (think of the horror movie scenes here) when everyone is sleeping and the sick guy in the party turns into a monster and attacks everyone... People always die in scenes like that! It is best to have another player roll for the infected character during PVP to speed it all up too.

Know that you are not alone and chances are strong, no matter how many times you play, you will probably never have that happen to you Characters ever again. There are literally trillions of card combos.

As with all cards in this system, it can be removed from the game if you so choose and will not effect the rest of the game.

Happy gaming!

~Jon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Nash
United States
Muscatine
Iowa
flag msg tools
Jon's right. I recently played a game where I suffered two separate TPKs over the course of the game... but in the end I still squeaked out the win. It was quite satisfying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Heil
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My kick boxer made short work of that zombie. He attacked the wrong dude.

Remember you roll 2d6 per level of diffrence in the combat check. So 2d6 overcomes 2 points of armor rather quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.