3 Posts

Runewars» Forums » General

Subject: Live statistics track for Fate Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Deusald
msg tools
Hi
I've made webpage where you can track the statistics/probability from Fate Cards live.
https://www.deusald.com/Runewars/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike m
United States
palisades park
nj
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
interesting idea, works well! did you try it in your games? i am wondering whether you found AP-prone players were faster with this or would actually feed their AP by giving them more inputs?

(Also, in this case the spelling is "Rout".)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Deusald
msg tools
Yep, I tested it and personally I liked it because it cut a little bit of randomness. Of course you could always take discarded Fate cards and count it on your own, but nobody do this Sometimes it can make players turns longer because you have more data. But sometimes it gives you straight fast answer (ex. should I try do this quest as a hero or diplomacy test with neutrals). It depends. I play with this site opened on my tablet so everybody have access to it. I can tell you that all my next parties I will be playing with this. You must try it ourslef to know if it makes game faster or not
(Spelling mistake has been fixed )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.