Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: Wanted: Standard Scythe resources for a good home. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Received! [+] [View All]
Casey Hickey
United States
flag msg tools
Hi!
I'm trying to track down a standard set of resource tokens (the colored wooden retail ones), but only the realistic ones are available for sale, generally. I can't justify the expense (my hobby budget has been drained by a new baby), and I'm hoping someone has a set of standard resources collecting dust if you have the realistic ones.

What I can offer:
—A set of the standard (not metal) coins, including the purple $50 coins.
—My extra Mayday Games premium card sleeves for objective cards (medium) and encounters (large). If you haven't already sleeved your cards, this should save you a bit of money. If you already have, it will make your extra set more tradable.
—I will gratefully pay the shipping cost
—You will be blessed with the joy of decluttering by sharing your unneeded item with a grateful new home.

I'm in the U.S. If you'd be happy to be a Scythe philanthropist, please contact me.

Thank you!
Casey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric McCaughin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello. I have a standard set of resource tokens that do not get used. Send me a direct message with your address and I will send them out within the next day or two. Congrats on the new baby!

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hickey
United States
flag msg tools
Message sent, and thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty Craine
United States
Linden
Michigan
flag msg tools
Roll Damn Tide!
badge
Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool, Eric. That was kind of you to help out like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.