Popular Tags: [View All]
Luca Forti
Italy
Carpi
Modena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,
I received the game about 10 days ago. Right after opening the box I noticed that:
- The blue board/market board was missing and there was another orange board inside (I can't rimember right now which gather board was with that)
- The blue pig was broken at the base.

I then proceeded to use the missing/broken form but after that I haven't received any confimation mail.

Now it's been a week and I haven't received any respone, so my question is:
should I use again the form or wait more days?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hudson
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are working on these requests. Hoping to have the majority of the claims fulfilled by the end of the week. Sorry your game wasn't perfect when it arrived, but we will get you sorted!

Regards,
James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Funny... it was my blue pig that was broken as well. A little instant glue fixed it in no time. It's unfortunate to say as it doesn't hold the publisher accountable for the issue, but fixing it with instant glue is much quicker than filling out the form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Forti
Italy
Carpi
Modena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crimsonandwhite wrote:
We are working on these requests. Hoping to have the majority of the claims fulfilled by the end of the week. Sorry your game wasn't perfect when it arrived, but we will get you sorted!

Regards,
James

Wonderful! Broken or missing components are perfectly normal, I'm already happy to have an answer. I'll patiently wait for my pieces!

bgm1961 wrote:

Funny... it was my blue pig that was broken as well. A little instant glue fixed it in no time. It's unfortunate to say as it doesn't hold the publisher accountable for the issue, but fixing it with instant glue is much quicker than filling out the form.

I'm not easy with glue and miniatures so I'll wait for the replacement parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Olson

Washington
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response James- The form asked not to resubmit but doesn't have an auto-respond. I have multiple copies so the broken piece isn't stopping me from playing and painting yet. Loved the first play and am enjoying painting the minis. If I submitted a few weeks ago is that time frame included in the batch you are working to get out now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope everyone can enjoy this game with its full potential.
No one's receiving this game yet here, and it's almost April... yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Lacroix
Canada
Quebec City
Quebec
flag msg tools
Follow us à L'École du Jeu on YouTube!
badge
Yeah that's right! DEADPOOL :)
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

My blue little pig as well. But me too I fixed it with instant glue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
An Mi
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I get a broken dragon (broken from the base/stand) but the blue pig is ok. Just a litle of superglue and it's like new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronnie B

Bratislava
msg tools
My blue pig arrived with broken base too. Reported it via web form approximately 2 weeks ago.what is the expected date for shipping the replacement to EU(Austria)?thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

ronron123 wrote:
My blue pig arrived with broken base too. Reported it via web form approximately 2 weeks ago.what is the expected date for shipping the replacement to EU(Austria)?thanks

I can mail you some instant glue today!

(just playing off of my earlier post)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronnie B

Bratislava
msg tools
Appreciate your good heart and willingness to help me Barry by sending me some glue. The idea to glue the pig to its base,after several days of tbinking,crossed also my mind.unfortunately it was broken in several small pieces,so it was impossible to glue it properly and i needed to use gluegun,which resulted in a situation,where i needed to put glue all around blue pig leg.and as i plan to paint the pigs,it would be for me sort of obstacle to paint it correctly.therefore thanks again for your goodwill but i rather wait for my replacemsnt pig.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Itzla
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
My Blue Pig was broken off the base as well. Was there a specific form to fill out? I just emailed last week but did not receive any reply. Can someone link me to the form?

Loved the game, my 14 year old daughter won the game at the last minute with a smartly played Fable card she stole from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

It appears that the data is pointing to the need for a "Blue Pig Alert!" warning, to go out to all new buyers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Forti
Italy
Carpi
Modena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no response for my replacement parts. Do I need to worry?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hudson
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No need to worry! We got a lot of replacement requests out this week! You should have what you need soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Forti
Italy
Carpi
Modena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crimsonandwhite wrote:
No need to worry! We got a lot of replacement requests out this week! You should have what you need soon.

Wonderful! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How jealous of people in our country are... You're talking about the components and the gameplay already while we're still waiting for the delivery. It's almost May... sigh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine yesterday but the first player token is missing. I'm so disappointed.cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Forti
Italy
Carpi
Modena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Replacements arrived 2 days ago, I think the whole process will fasten up from now, so no bother, you'll have your perfect copy at the end.

Now my copy is comlpete.

(beautiful art on the blu board tho)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for the arrival...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Missing token arrived today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Taylor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hi All,

Just purchased Grimm Forest from a retailer at the UK Games Expo. Looks amazing but unfortunately our blue pig has a snapped base too.

Should I fill in this google form too or is that for KS backers only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mill Creek
Washington
flag msg tools
"Oh, you know this hold...?"
badge
!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's for everyone. I'm also a non-backer who needed to do so.
Boneidolmatt wrote:
Hi All,

Just purchased Grimm Forest from a retailer at the UK Games Expo. Looks amazing but unfortunately our blue pig has a snapped base too.

Should I fill in this google form too or is that for KS backers only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hudson
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just drop the info in the google form and we will get you all fixed up!

Thanks and sorry!
James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.