Subject: Can Saxons evade in Londinium? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Agricola, Sekigahara, Concordia, Innovation, COOKIE!!! (and Guinness)
badge
SANJURO: You're all tough, then? GAMBLER: What? Kill me if you can! SANJURO: It'll hurt.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious. The rules, that I don't have, seem to list all the terrain types BUT cities, so the assumption we made was that the Saxons can NOT evade battle in Londinium. Is this right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skutsch wrote:
Just curious. The rules, that I don't have, seem to list all the terrain types BUT cities, so the assumption we made was that the Saxons can NOT evade battle in Londinium. Is this right?
Correct, the rules only specify what number on a d6 is needed in home, rough, and clear terrain. Since cities are none of those types I agree that it follows that one cannot evade in cities.

Note that the rules can be found on the GMT website and can be downloaded without needing to create an account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Gouyon-Rety
Canada
Montreal
QC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, no Evasion (or Ambush) is possible in Cities (kind of not enough ground to slink and hide away... :-) ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.