Stuffed Fables» Forums » General

Subject: Who would you recommend this game for? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edwin Chand
United States
California
flag msg tools
I’ve been checking reviews for this game and wondered who I would recommend this game to. It has some interesting mechanics and a feel that seems a bit lighter than Near and Far?

So who is this game for? Of course the right answer is everyone who will enjoy it but who is the audience. I am certainly intrigued by this game and will likely add it to my collection but I have found it hard to recommend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davis Thompson
United States
Park River
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mb
I have only played two separate nights with my children, and haven't finished the first story yet, but I can easily say that this is first and foremost a game to be played with your kids. Now, as we continue playing the stories I will get a better idea of how much this will be playable for a group of adults on their own, but right now my only plan was to play with the kids, and it is working great in that respect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My best way of describing it. Stuffed fables is for the young, and young at heart. I haven't played it yet, but I bought it to play with my adult group just because the concept really attracted me to it, and I know my friends and I can find enjoyment in just about everything. And having us playing as stuffed animals fighting nightmare creatures just sounds like a fun time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heenan
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It'll be very group specific for adults. I don't think it would work well at all for my group. At the same time, I'm really having a good time playing it with my 9-year old. I could see him enjoying it still in a couple years, but not as much as he is now and I think he would have enjoyed it even more a year or two ago. So, for me, I think it's aimed at people with kids to play with, but I've seen talk here on BGG about adults enjoying it... So, very group specific for adults.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.