Dana Dawson
Italy
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly what I wrote in the subject.

This set is due to hit retail after the Multiverse Box and in there, I guess there is no separator nor randomizer for this set in the Multiverse Box.
Am I wrong?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
blackholexan wrote:
Exactly what I wrote in the subject.

This set is due to hit retail after the Multiverse Box and in there, I guess there is no separator nor randomizer for this set in the Multiverse Box.
Am I wrong?


Definitely wrong. They stated, they will have randomizers and dividers for everything that comes out after multiverse, a while back.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Dawson
Italy
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mrlebarican wrote:
blackholexan wrote:
Exactly what I wrote in the subject.

This set is due to hit retail after the Multiverse Box and in there, I guess there is no separator nor randomizer for this set in the Multiverse Box.
Am I wrong?


Definitely wrong. They stated, they will have randomizers and dividers for everything that comes out after multiverse, a while back.


Thank you very much.
I just noticed they updtaed the content of the set of the web site (and randomizer and divider are explicitily mentioned)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
The New Gods divider and randomizer are not in the Multiverse Box. The New Gods pack has them in there.

A while back I said that we will continue to produce randomizers and dividers for a while, and only on products where it makes sense.

Doubtful that we will still do them 5 years from now.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Matt Hyra wrote:
The New Gods divider and randomizer are not in the Multiverse Box. The New Gods pack has them in there.

A while back I said that we will continue to produce randomizers and dividers for a while, and only on products where it makes sense.

Doubtful that we will still do them 5 years from now.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic


Please make another humongous box though at the end of 2019/20. We NEEDa multiverse 2 expansion,, BETTER YETa whole ENTIRE BASE SET. every card would be so amazing in art, and it would open more mechanics in competitive gameplay.

Stop adding new ways to play the game. Just put more key word abilities into the mix.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.