Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alberto Romero
Spain
Ajalvir
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been a follower of Hannibal since it came out and the editing of the new version seems great to me. I appreciate the amount of optional rules that may or may not be added at the discretion of the players. I think they can give new options to a game played hundreds of times.

On the optional rule of permanently eliminating the cards played as an event that do not have the elephant icon, my question is: in what way the fact of permanently eliminating the major campaign cards (2/2) and those of the minor campaign (2/4) affect the game??? This does have a great effect on the movement of both sides at the end of the game. I worried becouse I think this is a very importasnt cards in the clasic games, and can change initiative, and now they can discard early becouee normally you uise as event normally.

It has not been taken in consideration to put a icon in this cards???

I have not tried this option sufficiently but I would like to hear opinions about the playtest games or people who have used this optional rule.

Thank you in advance for the comments.
Greetings,
Alberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WRS WRS
Poland
Ropczyce
Podkarpacie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there is some misunderstanding.

Rulebook, at p. 29, 26.1 says:
Quote:
It can be agreed between players that the above additional cards (those which don’t have an elephant icon in the left bottom corner) are ‘Remove After Play’ cards and get removed when played for an Event.

There are some Strategy Cards in basic deck (1-64) without Elephant icon, but they can be used in Hannibal or Hamilcar scenarios.

Optional rule is only about new cards 65-91.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Romero
Spain
Ajalvir
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is better. The confusion is above the elephant icon....

Would be better if the card with no icon from 1 to 64 have a icon 'basic common' for evoid this not very clear rule... but it is ok. I think this avoid problmes.

In any way, good reedition work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.