Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Fitch
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I just picked up a used copy of this game, but alas, the video tape was not included. Does anyone know of a good source for replacement tape other than picking up a complete game on Ebay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lafe Fredbjornson
Canada
flag msg tools
Did you ever find a replacement tape?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Benhart
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm ripping my copy of the tape to DVD right now. I could send you a copy of the DVD once it's done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Michael Hickey
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davedujour wrote:
I'm ripping my copy of the tape to DVD right now. I could send you a copy of the DVD once it's done.

Hi Dave,

I have the tape but no means of converting it to DVD. Could you send me the DVD file too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neur Alien
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
mbmb
Dave,

I was about to rip the VHS myself when I saw your post.
Would you be able to send me the DVD version of it?

Cheers,

NeurAlien

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April Cronenberg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Hi! I know this is a super-old link, but I have been searching online for a copy of this tape, and my search brought me to you! I don't suppose you still have any ripped DVDs up for grabs?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neur Alien
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I found on the mighty Internet a DVD which has the 4 VHS
(Atmosfear I to IV).

The VHS rips are 1 Go each so I won't be able to upload it.
Send me an email if you are interested.

NeurAlien

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jon hernandez
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I have just uploaded the original tape for The Harbingers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy LaPoint

Toledo
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate replying to such an old thread, but, alas, I no longer have vcrs. Is there a way to receive a copy on dvd?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Benhart
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me a message and I can get a copy to you. I'm considering putting a copy elsewhere online but I don't know if anyone has done that already. Has anyone checked?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Benhart
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went looking for the DVD of this over the weekend and can't find it anymore. I don't know why it would be out of the game box, but it is. Sorry, I don't have it to make copies of anymore. If I find a VCR and make another rip of it I'll update here. I'll also make a torrent of it so others can download the file for their own use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Grantz
United States
Park City
Kansas
flag msg tools
publisher
http://www.eggrules.com/games/games-d-l/gallerist-the/
badge
US Sales Manager for Eagle-Gryphon Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also interested in a DVD copy or backup. I just found my old copy the other day and would love to be able to play it again! Please let me know if you could send me a file or dvd. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jon hernandez
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
spellkimkaphwan@gmail.com email me if u need it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Krawchuk
msg tools
Wow, this thread has been around for a long time.
I love this game and I just recently re-found it during a move. Does anyone still have a DVD copy I could get?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zakk Grant
Canada
flag msg tools
if you're still looking PM me and we'll work something out I have all Nightmare/Atmosfear VHS games on DVD. 1-4, Harbingers, Booster Tapes 1 & 2 for Harbingers and Soul Rangers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to have Harbingers and the boosters on a DVD. I have the Nightmare disc with all 4 videos and it's great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winter Bagel
Canada
flag msg tools
Hopefully the resurrection of this thread every few years is a perpetual anomoly! I too have been looking for the original Harbingers VHS in DVD format, I did see it posted on Youtube but alas we are without Internet at the cabin I'm not savvy enough to record from Youtube to a DVD since I have read that it requires more smarts than "pressing a red record button" lol!

I have seen some torrents but I have no way of knowing if they are the original game clips or they are actual movies or if they are of the newer DVD version of the game that came out...(I read here that it doesn't work as well with the old game play format)

If anyone should see this and knows of and/or could point me to a proper link for a plain old copy I can burn on a DVD to work in a regular DVD player, Halloween this year (or next even) will be sooo much sweeter laugh

Thankyou! Thankyou!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.