Subject: Quick question before bed time rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Just played and very much enjoyed the intro set up chapter. Now I have to pack up. What’s the deal between stories? Do you write down where you were at statswise - or start afresh next time?! Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure the stories are independent of one another, so no need for record keeping there.

The chapters though are not. So if you are in between chapters you'll need to record the details, take pictures with your phone, etc. so you can start the next the chapter with the proper game state.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Hinrichsen
msg tools
mbmb
Start fresh. But taking a quick photo with the phone doesn’t hurt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Snyder
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I don't think you record anything for the stories. I've only played the first one, but I believe each story tells you how many stats to start with and which enemy level you start on. I would assume that way you could use a different character if you wanted (or the same) and set the stats for that story. Also, if the story grants you XP, then it usually starts at creature template 6 or 7 or whatever the case may be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Good call thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Snyder
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I thought you were going to bed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
In bed now. Promise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.