Subject: Resource cards for Scavenger Run scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing this scenario something came up as a question.

The scenario setup says to put 5 materials on the material pool and to draw 4 search cards from the Resource deck, plus 4 more cards from other two decks.

Being these resource cards the only way of getting materials to build barricades (part of scenario first objective "if each survivor is in a building with at least one barricade") what happens if, out of these 4, none is a material resource card? Is it not possible to complete the scenario, or is there any other way of getting materials that I don't know about?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
without having the game open in front of me, I thought one of the general actions was to acquire any resource? Maybe it was the search action, with each additional success result?

-K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kbernatz wrote:
without having the game open in front of me, I thought one of the general actions was to acquire any resource? Maybe it was the search action, with each additional success result?

-K

You're right. With one success on the search action, the survival can take one resource of his/her option.

It's still a bit strange you can end up with no material resources search cards.

Anyway, problem solved!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.