Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: deleted_op [+] [View All]
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woh, woh, hold on there! :|

First of all, it's not a scam. Thousands of people already got their games. And some are still waiting. There are always problems when shipping thousands of items to all over the world, like in this case.

Secondly, you should contact directly (if you haven't so) AR. I am 100% sure they will do everything to help you out. Ranting on BGG won't help you, I'm afraid.

I know it's not a pleasant situation but try to remain cool and things will be fixed. Calling them scammers is not cool.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh wait, they're Polish right? I bet that's the mysterious package I'm getting in a few days. Cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
PoznaƄ
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
By their actions from last year, Asleep seems to be more appropriate, rather than Awaken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Engilis
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Olvenskol wrote:
Oh wait, they're Polish right? I bet that's the mysterious package I'm getting in a few days. Cool!

That is the only clue I have as well for what it is. The package is coming from Poland and, get this, yesterday, March 21, it was in Koeln, Germany, Newark, New Jersey, and Lexington, Kentucky. Right now, March 22, it is on the delivery truck arriving sometime today. Amazing! Shipped from Poland on Tuesday the 20th and arriving at my door here in California on Thursday. What a world we live in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.