Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am missing a wooden cube used for the post office. I thought I put it back in the box from when I used the Pegasus Depot but now I can't find it to use the Post Office again. I know this will only be a problem when I play with 5 people because I can use another color cube, but just thought I might be some replacements just in case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should contact the publisher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, contacting the publisher is the right way to do it.

But due to the simplicity of it, I would just buy 4 new cubes elsewhere (so that they are similar)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was not going to contact AEG because the missing piece is my fault and not theirs. It was in the game originally. I will look for replacement cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can try posting a request on the 2018 Spare Parts Resource List: I-J-K-L

I second contacting AEG. Regardless why the cube disappeared they may send one in the name of good customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Molokov (AU)
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeplesource sell a whole bunch of cubes in a range of different styles: take your pick!
http://www.meeplesource.com/products.php?cat=16

(Or you may be able to get plain wooden ones cheaper elsewhere)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Snow
United States
Millcreek
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
University of Utah - Go Utes!
mbmbmbmbmb
ol_bubba wrote:

I second contacting AEG. Regardless why the cube disappeared they may send one in the name of good customer service.

Agreed. Not long ago I lost a piece to Bottom of the 9th. I contacted Dice Hate Me Games, told them I lost the piece, and asked if I could buy a new one. Within a few days I had a replacement piece mailed to me free of charge. Wow! Sure made me a bigger fan of the company. I would have been a fan even had they charged me. Regardless, even if the lost piece is your fault (like mine was), it is worth reaching out to the company.

That said, the cubes in Istanbul are of course very generic and likely easy to replace on your own. If I'm not mistaken, the cubes for the post office are not even painted.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.