Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
richard mellott
United States
summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found this game and did the kickstarter. I was wanting to get started playing sooner. What would I need to buy and how long does it take to get your orders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Grasser
United States
Medley
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You would need either the Mystery Box from the special deals section or a two-competitor set.

SRG ships very fast but due to the current weather my order took more than 10 days to arrive (but that was on USPS)

The Kickstarter extras and promos get you a ton of variety for a few dollars so if you are willing to wait then the "catch up pledge" is the perfect option.

If not then I would go with the Mystery Box and the regular pledge on Kickstarter or a simple two player set and the regular pledge.

The available two player sets all include content that is also in the catch up pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard mellott
United States
summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the info ordered and received. played a few games. Really enjoying it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.