United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
designer
Gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few of the party cards have green cubes on them. What are these supposed to be? I’ve been playing them as black cubes, as none of the cards have those on them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bing Hwang Tan
Malaysia
Sungai Dua, Penang
Penang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe they are supposed to represent black cubes because the art on the card is referring to the Champions (as depicted in the KS page).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Tieman
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
designer
Gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
donutmagi wrote:
I believe they are supposed to represent black cubes because the art on the card is referring to the Champions (as depicted in the KS page).

Excellent, I saw that art as well, that's part of what led to my assumption. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Huang
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Next Game: Volleyball High
badge
www.MedievaLords.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh dear, you are right! So sorry for the misprint!

At the end of the development phase during Kickstarter, we swapped out the 'Yellow/Green' cubes at the end of the day and made them black cubes to better fit the title of Black Souls, revolving around the black cubes being the most powerful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Smith
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dominic, This is a big error. Will you be sending out new cards with the correct print on them?

Or at minimum can you put the new cards in the file section so we can download them, so we can print them ourselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Huang
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Next Game: Volleyball High
badge
www.MedievaLords.com
mbmbmbmbmb

Very sorry Steve! I will definitely get a proper PnP out for everyone soon. Please forgive us - Hopefully you are enjoying the game as it is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Smith
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes very fun. I think the PNP will be good. Can print and sleeve and it will work. Thank you and hope to see it in the file section soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.