BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: How to send an invoice in Geekmarket place rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sunday silence
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
OK so I have never used the BGg marketplace to sell anything i do a bit of business on ebay and I am used to that.

so I finally got an order for my Lionheart game, and it wants me to confirm that. I see an invoice but how do I add in shipping charges? I dont think I offered free shipping, cause I never do. So I click on the invoice and I click on shipping where it says 0.00 but nothing happens I cant change it.

Can I input the shipping charges into the invoice that I see on my dashboard? This is frustrating.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You add in the shipping after you hit the Confirm Order button.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sunday silence
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Duh that's what had me confused. I never want to hit a button that says "confirm" when I am dealing on the internet.

I mean that's how GoDaddy will set you up; or any of the other establishments. you never hit accept until you sure.

This sure is a stoopid interface...

But thanks a million buddy. that helps a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sundaysilence wrote:
But thanks a million buddy. that helps a lot.

No problem. That interface scared me too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sunday silence
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
so I sent him the invoice and then gave him my paypal address but he still has not paid. is there something i am missing? paypal says all I need to do is send him my account email and thats all he needs to make the payment.

ANy suggestions? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sundaysilence wrote:
so I sent him the invoice and then gave him my paypal address but he still has not paid. is there something i am missing? paypal says all I need to do is send him my account email and thats all he needs to make the payment.

ANy suggestions? thanks

You could try sending him a GM to ask if he is still interested, but I'm betting he isn't. You will probably just have to cancel the sale and relist the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sundaysilence wrote:

ANy suggestions? thanks
Send a payment reminder (there's a button for it), if after 3 days they haven't paid, cancel the sale and make sure the item is relisted.

I'm currently in a similar situation. After 36 hours I sent a payment reminder, after 72, I'll cancel the sale and tell them to repurchase it if they're still interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.