Popular Tags: [View All]
William Leslie
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Estate Manager is required to satisfy the needs printed on his card "at the end of each round". Does this happen before or after the resolution of the event?

Per the base game rules, the round has 7 phases with the final two being to resolve the event and then pass the start player marker. So is "end of round" after that? Doesn't quite seem right. My gut feeling is resolve Estate Manager and then the event. But there seems to be no direction in the rules...

It can definitely matter. Some events give you money and some rounds require the Estate Manager to pay money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Web
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it is after the event as that's when the round ends. I'm not certain though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Leslie
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Again, my gut instinct is to resolve the demands for the round for the aestate Manager first, then the event. That's the only way that makes sense on the final "Invasion" event. If you resolved that first, the game would be over before the Estate Manager paid out for the round...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Web
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a really good point

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.