Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Rush
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a second hand copy. I counted all the pieces and compared them to the list on the front BGG page for this game.

I have everything as expected, except two extra minis and one extra banner.

Is there a list like the one on the front page, with pictures next to every mini and every banner, so I can easily go through and figure out which ones I have an extra of (or if I'm missing any)? I'm brand new to this game, so it's not easy to tell which is which by the short descriptions.

Thanks,
Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
bprush wrote:
I have a second hand copy. I counted all the pieces and compared them to the list on the front BGG page for this game.

Is there a list like the one on the front page, with pictures next to every mini and every banner, so I can easily go through and figure out which ones I have an extra of (or if I'm missing any)? I'm brand new to this game, so it's not easy to tell which is which by the short descriptions.

Thanks,
Brian

Banners were odd - they came with more than they said and at first it seemed people were getting a different mix before it seemed to settle down.

The figures should be in the back of the rule book if I remember correctly and might have banners with them. Been a while since I looked.

I also posted in the other thread (I believe that was you), that had my component sheets. No pics but I tried to be descriptive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rush
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
bprush wrote:

Thanks,
Brian

Banners were odd - they came with more than they said and at first it seemed people were getting a different mix before it seemed to settle down.

The figures should be in the back of the rule book if I remember correctly and might have banners with them. Been a while since I looked.

I also posted in the other thread (I believe that was you), that had my component sheets. No pics but I tried to be descriptive.

I downloaded the component sheets. Very helpful.

I also just noticed the units compendium in the back of the manual. I don't know how I missed that before.

Thanks,
Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McG
Australia
Penshurst
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, every copy of BattleLore I have seen has had 2 extra Goblin figures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.