Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got most to fit well enough. But the Lionkin seems like a problem. The stand seems like it’s wider than the slot it’s suppose to fit in.

Is anyone else having this problem? My Goblin flyer is going to run into the same problem too I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kettley
United States
Bradley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, those two are definitely a tighter fit than the others, the Lionkin more so. But I have noticed through playing as those factions a couple times that it has become less super snug. Still a tighter fit than the others, but much less of an issue. I was worried I'd break the stand trying to put it in or take it out, but now they are fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Your Mama
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same problem with the Lionkin flyer all my other flyers are fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Weed
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yep I have the same issue, it was actually the first (and only so far) flyer that I had to put on the stand. I was worried that all had this issue.

I was able to wedge it on mostly so it wouldn't fall but it was a bit front heavy.

I'm probably going to take a dremmel to the stand to shrink it down slightly. Glad I'm not the only one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Knowing what I know now, I'd put the stand on first then apply a small bead of glue on the top side actually. Just make sure it's on the flyer and not the stand. The ones I fixed I did this with and it went well. Hindsight right? lol I think I fixed them pretty well but it could have been better. I think if I could order just a set of the constructs, knowing me, I'd be ordering them I would imagine! I know I could do it much better. Maybe this will help someone else though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
We played for the first time last night and had several that didn't fit well (Lionkin & Goblin were the worst). I superglued all of them so I guess a few are just not budging enough to fit. Wish I test fitted them before I glued them.

Maybe I can sand a few of the stands to be a bit narrower for those that are too tight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kettley
United States
Bradley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
We played for the first time last night and had several that didn't fit well (Lionkin & Goblin were the worst). I superglued all of them so I guess a few are just not budging enough to fit. Wish I test fitted them before I glued them.

Yeah, I glued mine before trying them as well. Luckily, I didn't use a lot, and was able to break apart the glue I did put on. Glued them on the top after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Lee
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I also seem to have the same issue, with all the flyers from the Order and Chaos expansion.

Has no one contacted the publisher to see if this is a manufacturing issue (punch board a few percentage points off the correct scale)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.