Hide
7 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Friend Cards-Charterstone rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Hayhurst
msg tools
We just acquired our first friend card. At the end of each game are these mixed in with and used as the other achievement deck cards or are they in your charter (similar to your personas) from now on to use at the start of each game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hess
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They are mixed in with the other cards in your advancement deck assuming you don't have the capacity to hold on to them between games. You have to reacquire them each game when they get flipped into the market.

Edit: There are a few different types of cards that will get mixed into that advancement deck that can get confusing. You can recognize them by either the card back or by the small brown * (asterisk) icon next to the type listed on the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Hayhurst
msg tools
Okay thanks. So by and large they are mixed back in for the start of the next game unless specifically instructed otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Worth mentioning that these are among the most lucritive cards you can hold onto throughout the campaign--getting one or both friends unique to your charter and carrying one over each game that is. I kept one in particular for every game after acquiring it. Easily one of the best decisions I made during the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Shea
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JoeandBeth wrote:
Okay thanks. So by and large they are mixed back in for the start of the next game unless specifically instructed otherwise.

At the end of the game, you can keep at least 1 card ‘of each type’. So you can keep 1 friend along with 1 building, 1 crate, 1 of any other type you may have accumulated. When you build your capacity, you’ll be able to keep more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Blackburn
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At most. You can keep at most one card of each type, if you have the capacity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul VanPraag
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
AshleyShea wrote:
JoeandBeth wrote:

At the end of the game, you can keep at least 1 card ‘of each type’. So you can keep 1 friend along with 1 building, 1 crate, 1 of any other type you may have accumulated. When you build your capacity, you’ll be able to keep more.

You only get to keep one card total with the basic capacity. You get up to 4 cards total (of different types) as your capacity increases to maximum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.