This War of Mine: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: 2 noob questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
blair lafferty

Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi everybody. i'm in the middle of my first game of This War or Mine (2017), and i have a couple of questions: (a) when you put two people on a space to remove Rubble, is that one action for both characters or just one character, and (b) along the bottom of the Location, Residents, Exploration, and Night Raids cards there is a line of numbers - what are they used for? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1)yes, it is one action requiring 2 people to participate, expending their actions.

2)You will be told when they matter specifically by other in game elements, otherwise simply ignore them. They are informational not instructional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WARNER AIREY
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thankyou. I was tearing my hair out about those mystery numbers, wondering what they are for. I am suffering horribly with numerous questions like that. If I ignore everything that I don't understand, I suspect I will not be playing anything correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.