Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Holt
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am several plays in at this point, and I am loving every minute! But, I have come up with a few more questions, that are probably obvious, but I am struggling with them:

1. If a Hostile is completely Wounded/Suppressed, and it has a Reinforce option (for example, the Large Truck or the Officer Hostiles), do you still Roll for Reinforce during the Reinforcement phase for that card?

2. Some Location Cards show a Hostile # of 0 for all Resource Point levels (Aid Station, Card # 6-13, for example). Do you still draw for Hostiles when that Location Card is placed--Add the 1st Hostile drawn (maybe even more, if the Hostile value is 0), unless Overkill?

3. This one's kind of silly, as the answer seems obvious---If a Player soldier reaches 0 Action Cards, can they still perform a Discard & Draw? The Action is called "Discard and Draw. What happens if you can't Discard?

4. Can I have multiple of the same Support Card in play at the same time? Say, 2 Sniper Support or 2 Mortar Support cards? I realize I'll have to pa Retain costs for both cards at the proper time, but can I have 2 of them at the same time?

Thanks,

Tony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1 If an hostile is fully suppressed then its abilities are not available. This is my normal tactic of not going all out to kill one hostile, but suppress them all then move in for the kill.

2 0 hostile still pick as the rule states equal or exceed the reinforcement value, so a 0 will always have one hostile pick. If the reinforcement is a - then do not pick, I think this is only missions. But I have been play testing WF Vietnam and some location have - (ie suspect VC village) because they have special rules.

3 the discard is optional, often have no cards or want to keep.

4 I have played that you can, I have not seen anything to say otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Holt
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PandaBall wrote:
1 If an hostile is fully suppressed then its abilities are not available. This is my normal tactic of not going all out to kill one hostile, but suppress them all then move in for the kill.

2 0 hostile still pick as the rule states equal or exceed the reinforcement value, so a 0 will always have one hostile pick. If the reinforcement is a - then do not pick, I think this is only missions. But I have been play testing WF Vietnam and some location have - (ie suspect VC village) because they have special rules.

Peter, thanks for the replies. All are exactly as I have been playing, but it's nice to have confirmation.

Tony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Lopes
Portugal
Coimbra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PandaBall wrote:

Don't know if you can at this time give any information, but will this WF Vietnam be a distinct product line or still compatible with WF WW2? (Like the Korean war in current KS)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.