mark schultz
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
could one of you fine gents direct me to the link for this online version that I am seeing all over the place. id like to try and download it. any special requirements? thanks in advance.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gilligan
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing that you are referring to the java client. Go here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1733

I have never used it before now (was prompted to go looking by your post), but I was able to download the .zip file, extract it to a folder of my choice (I put it in My Documents, My Games folder), opened that folder and double clicked on the .jar file WOTR-B5A. Started right up.

I figure as long as your Java is up to date on your computer then you should be able to do the same and fire it right up. I'm not familiar with the controls but at the very least you should be able to get in there and start checking it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark schultz
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
sir , many thanks.....much appreciated. see you on the digital battlefield... lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter M
Slovakia
flag msg tools
This facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WotRonline/ is the place where most of us search for opponents online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark schultz
United States
lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
wow, I really thought I had this....roy...where are you man? Should have taken the helping hand... have jre installed. uploaded latest client. extracted zip file. opened port 4747. dbl clicked jar file....nothing.. will it run on windows 10? am I missing something?.....feeling....dumb...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Poulter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it works on windows 10. There is a chance your settings do not open jar files as a default. Try right-clicking on the jar file and use open with.. option and then select the java runtime from the list. Tick the checkbox to always use this and then double-click should work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.