Hide
4 Posts

Dungeon Alliance» Forums » Rules

Subject: Lady Eleanor and Mentor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Doyen
msg tools
Lady Eleanor requires that 3 Level 2 or higher monsters need to be defeated. Does the final boss count as "or higher"?

Also, some confusion about Mentor...
To resolve, one of your heroes must be adjacent to mentor, and then draft 3 discarded upgrades.

Am I able to draft upgrades if ANY hero is adjacent to mentor, or does it have to be the active hero? Also, am I following normal drafting rules? (after attacking/moving, limited to one card) or can I draft any time during the turn and multiple times with the same hero?

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
denis sauzedde
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ddoyen wrote:
Lady Eleanor requires that 3 Level 2 or higher monsters need to be defeated. Does the final boss count as "or higher"?

I would say no, as they are Final ennemies, not monsters

ddoyen wrote:
To resolve, one of your heroes must be adjacent to mentor, and then draft 3 discarded upgrades.

Am I able to draft upgrades if ANY hero is adjacent to mentor, or does it have to be the active hero? Also, am I following normal drafting rules? (after attacking/moving, limited to one card) or can I draft any time during the turn and multiple times with the same hero?

Thanks again!

I would say any hero, not the active one, and only draft 1 card par turn as usual (and paying the +1 xp penalty to draft from discard)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
senik wrote:
ddoyen wrote:

I would say no, as they are Final ennemies, not monsters

ddoyen wrote:

Thanks again!

I would say any hero, not the active one, and only draft 1 card par turn as usual (and paying the +1 xp penalty to draft from discard)

Denis on target as usual!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doyen
msg tools
Thank you both!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.