Chris L
Canada
flag msg tools
I keep seeing a copy of this game at my local game store, but I've already backed "Who Goes There?" I haven't really looked too much into the rules of this yet, but I was wondering if this game seemed like it would play differently enough for me to be able to justify buying it as well, or if it was going to be a case where if I owned both, they are close enough that I'd only ever play one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Bronson
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chrsitoefur wrote:
I keep seeing a copy of this game at my local game store, but I've already backed "Who Goes There?" I haven't really looked too much into the rules of this yet, but I was wondering if this game seemed like it would play differently enough for me to be able to justify buying it as well, or if it was going to be a case where if I owned both, they are close enough that I'd only ever play one of them.

After I bought this, I then heard of and looked into "Who Goes There?" and it appears different from this game. Also, this game is themed on the 1982 movie, "Who Goes There?" isn't.

You can also read more on this topic in the "Who Goes There?" forum here:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1936790/how-close-play-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.