Eot
msg tools
i Have two questions about the guard unit :

1- when the guard dies due to the “lesser cover” ability on which magic pile does he go to ?

2- can he use the ability to absorb more hits than his current health ?
For example when I attack a common unit nearby with 4 dice and I get 4 hits, can he take all those hits instead of the attacked unit ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gitis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For number 2, generally speaking for SW, you resolve damages one by one. So it can't absorb more damage.

But let's wait for other gurus to reply too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex W8er
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
raziel_amr wrote:

1- when the guard dies due to the “lesser cover” ability on which magic pile does he go to ?

If the guard is your unit he goes right into your magic pile, because he died of his own ability.

raziel_amr wrote:

2- can he use the ability to absorb more hits than his current health ?
For example when I attack a common unit nearby with 4 dice and I get 4 hits, can he take all those hits instead of the attacked unit ?

Yes, during an attack you first put all the damage onto the attacked unit, and then you check if the damage markers on the unit are equal or higher than it's life points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.