Subject: Couple of questions after a first game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seb
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a couple of questions after my first solo game :
- In the ruins on a 8 or 9, it says you encounter a "dangerous" monster or boss, to which difficulty does it refer ? Epic ?
- For the divine one, second power heals him (health & energy), does it mean at some point the power can become free ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Loos

Wisconsin
msg tools
designer
Dangerous means it's treated as one step higher on the difficulty track than what you are on.
Energy is spent during the Declaration phase, while the healing occurs during the Resolution and only if they suffer damage from it. It won't be free, but you can get the energy spent back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seb
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers !
I was playing without any specific difficulty and I faced an encounter in the ruins and treated it as "epic", that was violent ! lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elizabeth Williams
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I read this before playing the game, then again after. By then I understood the understated “that was violent” and found it hysterically funny!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.