I'm headed to Prague soon and am wondering if there are any great bg shops that are worth checking out.
Curious if anyone has any insight and tips.
Thanks in advance!
I can recommend these ones:
1) Svet deskovych her ("Tabletop Games World"), web: https://www.svet-deskovych-her.cz/, address: Kubanska namesti 1268/9, Prague 10 (caveat: it is not possible to pay in cash here, just via the bank account transfers),
2) Sver her ("Games World"), web: https://www.svet-her.cz/, address: Janovskeho 920/34, Prague 7,
3) Tomovy hry ("Tom's Games"), web https://www.tomovyhry.cz/, addresses (there are two shops):
a) Arbesovo namesti 781/14, Prague 5,
b) Ladova 5, Prague 2,
4) Cerny rytir ("Black Knight"), web: http://www.cernyrytir.cz/, address: Za Porícskou branou 21, Prague 8,
5) Ráj deskovek ("Tabletop games Paradise"), web: https://www.rajdeskovek.cz/, address: Lidicka 276/36, Prague 5,
6) HRAS, web: https://www.hras.cz/, address Rokoko passage, Vaclavske namesti 794/38, Prague 1 (caveat: prices here are higher),
7) Palac knih Luxor at Vaclavske namesti, web: https://neoluxor.cz/pobocky/praha/palac-knih-luxor/, address: Vaclavske namestí 41, Prague 1 (caveat: this is a big three-story bookstore, not a specialized games shop, however, their offer of tabletop games is quite nice lately - see the second floor of this bookstore).
The list is not exhaustive but I hope this should suffice for a moment... .
Except the shops located at the very center of Prague (shops 6) and 7), where the prices are higher, the prices should be very similar. The staff is usually well informed and able to speak in English.
Welcome to Prague and happy gaming here !
Visiting Prague in June, thank you!