James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mission 1 says Action Cards: All action and bonus cards 02-05... I take this to mean this is the AI draw deck consisting of cards 02-05... but those cards are all command cards for the AI... how does the AI units ever get spent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocky123 wrote:
Mission 1 says Action Cards: All action and bonus cards 02-05... I take this to mean this is the AI draw deck consisting of cards 02-05... but those cards are all command cards for the AI... how does the AI units ever get spent?

No. The action/bonus cards came in the base game and are for you. Not the AI
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Duuuuuuh... had the decks reversed... I am good :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Action Cards are not to be confused with the Order Cards(blue and green).
The Action and Bonus Cards are the one who came with AtB. Players use them in face to face game. With solo module, only you the player will use them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simo Ahava
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

Why do you assume it’s the AI deck when it says “Action and Bonus cards”? it literally means that you build your player deck from Action and Bonus cards with numbers 02-05. That’s Command Action, Follow Me!, Rally Up!, and Rapid Deployment.

Edit: totally ninja’d.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.