Hide
6 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: special rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jon mb
msg tools
has anyone played with the yellow special rules cards in a skirmish?

they seem fun and might even out strategies ie. getting omphalos actually power up your divinity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Andersson
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
Uuurrh! I let him in, uuuhh, was that not cool? Arrrarrh...
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't tried them, seems really cool but I do fear they will make Omph-strategy too powerful... we have had few god-kill wins latley as it is and I feel they will make that even more rare...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are pretty fun. Had my Typhoon kill himself with his third Omphalos last I played. Blew up half my opponents army as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak logan
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
My group always use these special rules. It makes some more interesting strategies. It is nice to have an extra reason to hunt down some omphalos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Divinity cards.

Yes, I enjoy them. It adds flavor to the game and gives added value to gathering omphalos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally don't play without them, unless I'm playing the intro scenario for a new player.

They add an evolving rule set to the game that changes things as play progresses. They also serve to make the gods even more unique. I think they're a must.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.