Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew L.
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
Sword, Board and Pen
badge
Hey! I run a board game blog at swordboardandpen.com! Come check it out!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I am getting really excited for BGG.con but it's been a long while since I've been to BGG.con (Spring or otherwise) so I don't remember how tables are laid out/size.

I was hoping to get in a one or two map game of Memoir '44: D-Day Landings, but the each map measures 28" x 45". Would it be conceivable that I could find enough room to get in a game of this or would it be considered poor form to take up that much room? Don't want to plan this if implementing it would be considered rude.

Thanks for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You wouldn't want to do that in the main ballroom, but I don't think you'd have a problem setting this up in one of the side rooms and you'd probably be happier playing it in one of those rooms anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve never seen the biggest of the side rooms more than half full at BGG.SPRING. That room (Made in Texas?) has a mix of round and rectangular tables, and if needed it would be easy and unobtrusive to push tables together for a bigger play space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Freitas
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also there are conference rooms with a 10-12 person conference table that work perfect for games like this and you can schedule your game to reserve those rooms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
greyfedora
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Tolio wrote:
Also there are conference rooms with a 10-12 person conference table that work perfect for games like this and you can schedule your game to reserve those rooms.

Yes for a longer, bigger spread game like this, I'd reserve one of the conference rooms for sure. It's quieter and less crowded, but you need to make sure you allow enough time to play in case someone wants to reserve it right after you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.