Subject: Cyberpsycho Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The King
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I am a late pledger and though I initially chose the Renegade Edition (with 64 minis), I am really interested in getting the Cyberpsycho Edition with 94 minis.

I understood that this Edition also adds the Blood on the Floor expansion (i.e. 11 minis) but this still leaves 19 minis. As I want to buy some options as well, I'd like to know exactly which are these additional 19 minis, so that I don't buy them again as an option.

Thanks for your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Hallfin
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
argant1800 wrote:
Hi all,

I am a late pledger and though I initially chose the Renegade Edition (with 64 minis), I am really interested in getting the Cyberpsycho Edition with 94 minis.

I understood that this Edition also adds the Blood on the Floor expansion (i.e. 11 minis) but this still leaves 19 minis. As I want to buy some options as well, I'd like to know exactly which are these additional 19 minis, so that I don't buy them again as an option.

Thanks for your answer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18mtRFa5sc7mlY_m2q_yJ...

See if that helps, someone else posted it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The King
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, that's more clear but does this mean that Cyberpsycho Edition is provided for instance with 2x Anti-Riot Heavy Armour in Metal and 2x Anti-Riot Heavy Armour in PVC?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Hallfin
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
argant1800 wrote:
Thanks a lot, that's more clear but does this mean that Cyberpsycho Edition is provided for instance with 2x Anti-Riot Heavy Armour in Metal and 2x Anti-Riot Heavy Armour in PVC?

As far as I know and judging by that spreadsheet, yes, that's correct. I haven't looked that deep into it though I'm only getting renegade, but I'm fairly sure that is right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The King
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have the confirmation: the added minis in the CyberPsycho Edition are metal duplicates of the PVC minis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Teschendorf
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
That is correct,metal duplicates, but I couldn't come up with all 94 minis when I counted myself. This is the worst pledge manager experience I've ever had. It is very hard to tell what is included, especially for late backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The King
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you follow the link given by Logan, you can click on the Figures Tab at the bottom, then you'll get a clearer view: 101 minis in all as a late pledger (that is 105 minus the exclusive 4 early birds minis which you can buy as options, though).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.