Subject: English rulebook not in English? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MICHAEL
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm trying to read the rulebook, but the English rulebook is only half English; the other half appears to be Italian. Is there a way to get an English rulebook printed entirely in English? It's very difficult to play a game when I can't read half the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came with 3 rulebooks. Maybe yours was mis-collated and your other English half is in one of the others? Otherwise, I would contact Tabula. I'm sure they'd help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tabula Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shalavar wrote:
So, I'm trying to read the rulebook, but the English rulebook is only half English; the other half appears to be Italian. Is there a way to get an English rulebook printed entirely in English? It's very difficult to play a game when I can't read half the rules.

Hey Michael,

Sorry to hear this! It appears that your rulebook has been misprinted! Please write to support@tabula.games to have this sorted out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.