Popular Tags: [View All]
Skip Mathias
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two quick questions about the Imp.

1) The Imp "attacks intelligence points". This can only lower the intelligence to 0, correct: A player does not take health damage from the Imp?

2) The Imp reads that the attack is [-(Die)+2(Int)]. As far as we could see, this was the only monster/card in the deck that started with a negative for the attack. How am I supposed to read this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes, no health damage, only intelligence, and all your defense in the world will not help you.

2) It's to make certain you do not think it's a normal attack - so the attack is "1d6+2 loss of intelligence for the round".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Mathias
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
2) It's to make certain you do not think it's a normal attack - so the attack is "1d6+2 loss of intelligence for the round".

Good to know. The way my wife and I were reading it, the only way that the Imp did Intelligence damage was if you rolled a "1", as in "-1d6+2". We thought that highly ineffective for the monster, so glad we got that cleared up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.