Subject: Vadoran Gardens availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
Lover and creator of immersive games, join the adventure!
badge
Lover and creator of immersive games, join the adventure!
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I am happy to be able to confirm the plans for the release of Vadoran Gardens!

Background

One of my goals for Vadoran Gardens was to keep the price low, and this has been a real challenge. The game itself has a manufacturing cost which I believe is great value for money, but the shipping prices have been too high. I've spent months working out different options, but I've never gotten the shipping price below 50% of the RRP which isn't workable for a Kickstarter if I want to offer you all great value for money.

With that in mind, I've now come to the conclusion that the best option is to manufacture the game and offer it straight at retail, taking the shipping costs out of the equation and being able to pass the savings on to you. I will be including everything I can in the game including the custom meeples and making it the best it can be.

When / How can I get it?

The good news is there will now be 4 ways to get a copy of Vadoran Gardens.

1) The general release when we go into retail.

2) On April 17th we will be launching a Kickstarter for The City of Kings, anyone backing this campaign will be able to add on Vadoran Gardens and get it shipped with their other rewards, removing the need for extra shipping.

3) Directly from our website after The City of Kings Kickstarter has finished. In this instance you will have to pay shipping costs but if you're buying other items it may work out better.

4) We will also have copies available at conventions once the print run has completed.

I'm looking forward to being able to get our second game out into the world and hope to share more details with you soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan
Ireland
flag msg tools
What would the quickest way to get get the game be? Through the next city of kings kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian L
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gingerjordan wrote:
What would the quickest way to get get the game be? Through the next city of kings kickstarter?

I second this. I've no issues paying the high shipping if it means I can play an excellent game sooner! It looks like the fastest may be purchasing it after the next TCoK KS ends?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.