Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
With five days to go, I just looked (Monday morning) at the Campaign--$2,002 to go! This is very encouraging.

With the growing hope that the game will indeed be produced, I'd like to ask a question related to the "supporter survey" of "top ten hoped-for additional miniatures" for the game.

Realizing that much still hinges on the final support level, is it likely that the "top ten" additionals will be produced?

Is the thinking that some of the ten will be chosen, or that all ten will be produced if any of them are?

I'm especially hoping for the "bottom-most" possibility, the ARVN M-41, if this lends added "sense" to the form of my questions, but I also hope to see a dedicated piece for the "Heavy lift helo."

Thanks for any information that can be provided at this point. Closing in fast!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harvey
United States
San Dimas
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Barry, et al,

Of course, I would like to include all of them, but that would basically require a whole extra cast, which are very expensive (several thousands of dollars), never mind the cost to actually have the pieces sculpted and the plastic injected, et cetera.

So, to add in everything (which I hope and pray we can), we'd need to exceed the funding by a few thousand dollars, at least.

However, that seems entirely possible at this juncture, so hope springs eternal.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric, thanks for the answer. Hope springing away all over the place.
Happy to take a look tonight and see that the "magic $77,000" mark has been reached. Congratulations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.