Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m eyeing this game, interested in picking it up. To anyone who has played it, I’d love to hear your thoughts! I’m a big fan of both Karuba and Adventure Land.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played it twice now I think. I loved the look of it and that was the main reason I bought it. Without any prior information I thought that the dragon was revealing gems as it moved on above the waterfall. The idea was really neat but not really what happens in the game.

The dragon just opens up spaces for you not to find surprising things but to "hide" your precious stones. The waters do reveal bonus tiles that players can try and claim and that is a fun part of the game.

It is a very simple game yet not nearly as intuitive as Karuba (haven't played Adventure Land). It looks absolutely gorgeous though and despite it not having marveled me with its game play mechanics, I will keep it for the looks (I'm shallow that way).

So final impressions would be that this is at its core a very passable and unremarkable light family game, its saving grace being the looks of it and over the top production.

Hope this helps. If you need to know more let me know and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.