5 Posts

Batman: Gotham City Chronicles» Forums » General

Subject: Alternative option for extra maps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Burville
Australia
flag msg tools
Hey folks have you seen this Kickstarter campaign for 63 heroclix maps.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/394923233/epic-maps-for...

I’m thinking many of these could be a good base for extra maps for different Batman scenarios-I figure it would just be about marking up the terrain regions.

Can anyone else see themselves using these?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of these are cool, but the problem of using it is that you create a scenario that almost anybody else can use it (so few people can test you scenario).
But for your own usage, it's nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevan Corrêa
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
Jogo Rápido
mb
I will be using Conan and Mythic Battles maps to create a few scenarios

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Policoff
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hey, Michael, I was considering that last night (and thanks for the plug!)... if you like, I am willing to make some alternate Batman: Gotham City Chronicles versions of a few maps available by adding terrain region lines where appropriate... you know, making sections into larger areas rather than simply leaving it to the good ol' heroclix grid model. I can't remove the 1.5 inch grids, but I can add bright section lines to make it easier to identify one area from another. Just a thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dakka Dakaa
msg tools
That would be awesome Jeff; thank you. Monolith also posted their basic outline for map creation in the updates incase you missed it.

I plan on making a map or two over the summer with some artsy friends and getting them printed from Game Crafter. Thinking Iceburg Lounge (love the Penguin) and a ‘gang hideout’ with some sneaky bat-entrances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.