Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Burden
United States
Streator
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there's a way on BGG using one of the search features to see which game(based on it's category) has the most wants? I've been trying to see if I could figure it out and I am not having any luck. If someone knows a way to do this kind of search that I am trying to do would you please let me know.

Thank you, Eric Burden

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Community Stats was the closest I could see but you'd still have to do a lot of leg work.

How is that information useful to you? I just might want to try to find a way to do that, too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Burden
United States
Streator
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's useful if your trying to discover what's the new hotness that everyone wants without having to look at each title on a one-to-one basis. If you know the title of the game, that's easy to look up, but if you want to see what the top 100 wants in trade are on BGG are, I don't see how you can find that based on the current information available on the website.

Thanks,
turks1966

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.