9 Posts

Zombicide: Green Horde» Forums » General

Subject: CMON refund policy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magnus Kivipõld
Estonia
flag msg tools
Does anyone more about this, how is the refund total calculated? Does it include shipping or only "stuff" you don't want? They also seem to take 10% off the refunded sum.

I ordered: Friends & Foes, No Rest for the Wicked, Rat King & Swamp Troll, Deadeye Walkers, Green Custom Dice, Fatty Bursters - and of course the core box.

Is it even worth getting a refund? Has anyone tried the refund method, and if so, how did it go?

Edit: Since Core box has been delivered I'm looking to get a refund from Add-ons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why do you want a refund? If you don't mind me asking.

If it's because you don't want the game, just take it and sell it on Ebay - You'll make more than what you paid for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nielson Jugalbot
Canada
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dizn wrote:
Does anyone more about this, how is the refund total calculated? Does it include shipping or only "stuff" you don't want? They also seem to take 10% off the refunded sum.

I ordered: Friends & Foes, No Rest for the Wicked, Rat King & Swamp Troll, Deadeye Walkers, Green Custom Dice, Fatty Bursters - and of course the core box.

Is it even worth getting a refund? Has anyone tried the refund method, and if so, how did it go?

Edit: Since Core box has been delivered I'm looking to get a refund from Add-ons.

I regret not getting no rest for the wicked and friends & foes. It'll prolly cost me a lot more to get from you with shipping though but selling it on ebay or other means might be beneficial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoogoo wrote:
Why do you want a refund? If you don't mind me asking.

If it's because you don't want the game, just take it and sell it on Ebay - You'll make more than what you paid for it.

Yeah from my experience when you got a Kickstarter project and you are not happy with it, is better (as soon it arrives) to sell it on ebay, asking money back from a kickstarter project is at Creators discretion , they could claim your money have been used to create the game and they have fulfilled the promise and even if they give you the money back - rare - is never full amount as the kickstarter fee can not be refunded.Long waiting time in kickstarter is normal so saying " hey it's 6 months late !" it's irrelevant, believe me wait and sell everything on ebay ...you should easily recover the full amount of money you invested on it, easy ... just take some time ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Kivipõld
Estonia
flag msg tools
Considering your answers guys, I'm just gonna wait it out and go from there.

When are we suppose to get the second wave? Was a late pledger, so I may not have all the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Second wave stuff is "summer" - that's when the whole thing was originally due, but they brought the core game forward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some of the exclusives might sell for a decent amount. Gamenerdz is selling the expansions (NRFTW and F&F) for about $34 though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Caville
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They're (CMON) saying that Wave 2 is "still on track for shipment in June" which I believe to mean June is when wave 2 will be loaded into containers, put on cargo ships & begin it's journey to our eager, "patiently" waiting hands.

Whenever this happens, I guarantee that we will get a notice from CMON saying that shipment has begun/boats on their way/etc & we can start the 2-3+ months anticipation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DruidGamer wrote:
They're (CMON) saying that Wave 2 is "still on track for shipment in June" which I believe to mean June is when wave 2 will be loaded into containers, put on cargo ships & begin it's journey to our eager, "patiently" waiting hands.

Whenever this happens, I guarantee that we will get a notice from CMON saying that shipment has begun/boats on their way/etc & we can start the 2-3+ months anticipation.

Yes my estimation for second wave ( if everything goes well ) is by September 2018 ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.