4 Posts

Artifacts, Inc.» Forums » Rules

Subject: Use of the Digger Team rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maxime L
msg tools
Hey all,

I am new on the forum though I used the website quite a lot lately. Anyway, thank you for all the interesting threads on all those games.

My question is as follow : on the Digger Team it is not specified that we can change the dice value once per turn whereas the Truck or the Trinket shop can only be used once per turn.

Does it mean that the Digger Team can only be used as a one-shot ? I mean, can I use it during each turn or can I only use it once during the game.

Thank you for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use it once each turn to adjust one die per roll (or two different dice per turn after you upgrade it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime L
msg tools
Cool, thank you for the confirmation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GaryP wrote:
You can use it once each turn to adjust one die per roll (or two different dice per turn after you upgrade it).

Or adjust the same die twice after you upgrade it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.