Thrash'n Roll» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rolling dice at the end of the game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathalie Persson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I´m a bit late to the party but I will play this game for the first time tomorrow (so many games to play and so little time to do so! cry)
and I´m looking forward to it!

I have one question regarding the end of the game.
The rulebook says to roll a die for each revealed scandal card, but the errata/player aid says nothing about this - does this mean that the rolling of dice and losing point that way was removed during the changing of the game to "make it smoother"? Thus you only lose points for the skillcounters as well as removing some of these and nothing else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mário Sousa
Spain
Barcelona (currently)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook describes two different games: basic and standard.

The basic one is resolved as you are talking: discard skill counters for the icon on each scandal cards and role dies to subtract points.

The standard things happens a little bit different and are the steps described in the player aid: you lose points based on the number of skill tokens you have on the icon of the scandal card, than you lose one skill on that musician (repetitively if you have more than one scandal card for the same icon)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.