4 Posts

Street Fighter: The Miniatures Game» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Shipping Deets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hayden Desailly
Australia
flag msg tools
Any word on supported countries/cost of shipping? Fingers crossed for Australia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Vargas
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gallahalt wrote:
Any word on supported countries/cost of shipping? Fingers crossed for Australia.

World Wide Shipping.
Everyone but Japan due to licensing Restrictions.
Really sort of depends on how heavy the boxes are by the end of the kickstarter, but we will be EU Friendly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Watson
Australia
Galston
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AngryJoeShow wrote:

World Wide Shipping.
Everyone but Japan due to licensing Restrictions.
Really sort of depends on how heavy the boxes are by the end of the kickstarter, but we will be EU Friendly.

Yeah, but we'd like to find out before we back.
I've seen big boxes shipped to Australia for $10, or medium boxes for $70 postage.
One thing that can make a huge difference is a local distributer, rather than sending each package seperately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
Hey Joe, congrats on reaching your goal. I want to back it but I noticed you guys wrote in all caps that you're unable to ship to Japan OR Asia.

I'm from Malaysia (right next to Singapore) and that's pretty much Asia, so I'm guessing that's off limits huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.