POWERUP» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Anyone else looking forward to this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nico VDW
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks amazing, I love the art style and the multiple game modes, coöp, 1 vs many, 1 vs 1 or even solo. I backed this since the launch and upgraded my pledge to the Deluxe version, which has extra dice and more tiles in one of the stretch goals.

The final days of the kickstarter campaign are here, so if you are still in doubt, back it now. Anyone else looking forward to this one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Soanka
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was pretty excited about this game until after seeing the video presentation, I found out this is a "1 vs all" game and not a "pure co op game". (My groups plays pure co op games.)

I get that there is a Campaign/Story mode and an Arcade mode, but is there a way for the game to play w/o a person controlling the bugs? If so, how?

MAJOR EDIT
Just read the Kickstarter comments and apparently there is a Bugmistress AI! Ok, count me in! cool (Note: this should have been stated in the english/spanish video as this can be a major thing to people who want pure co op.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves-Arnaud JOURET
France
Tassin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks interesting indeed and I would have been tempted to back it. The problem is that it's not gonna happen unless I have a chance to have a look at the rulebook (sadly it's nowhere to be seen).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Soanka
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's up on the KS site. Aside from cleaning up the English/Spanish, game looks solid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves-Arnaud JOURET
France
Tassin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ethan ! Would not have found it without you.

Here is the link to the beta version of the rulebook, for people who would also be looking for it :
https://tempusfugitgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/manu... .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Soanka
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My pleasure. This game has tons of potential for expansions later. I cannot wait to play the game later this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves-Arnaud JOURET
France
Tassin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read the rulebook and I agree that the game seems pretty solid, and that it has a lot of potential, even if the rules are not final (it's obviously under developement, but one get to see enough to have a good overview of the game). Too bad that this document was not available earlier in the campaign, it would have drawn more people in I think. I will support this campaign, whatsoever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Soanka
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo we made it! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.